Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I am a parent of six kids. In order to have a gmail/facebook

Customer Question

I am a parent of six kids. In order for them to have a gmail/facebook acct they must inform us of their password. My teenage daughter decided she didn't want to follow that rule and changed her account password ***** us and now claims she can't remember it. NOT!!! The password ***** set on her acct shows as an old password ***** was changed about two weeks ago without our permission. None of the recovery options are working because I don't know when she opened the acct, I can questimate but thats not working, I don't know other emails she sends to etc. How can I get the password ***** so we have parental control again? I can verify info on her as her parent if needed.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
In your situation, the automated tools will not be able to help you regain access Gayle.
You will need to follow the manual process, it is the only option left in your situation.
You'll need a working email account so they can contact you on it.
Then go to this link and fill in the form please.
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2?p=
You will then need to allow up to 24 hours for Google to contact you with the instructions to reset your password.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my name is***** that answer for another person?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No sorry Kari, Gayle is another customer I am working with right at this moment who also has the same problem as you.
I just typed hers, then yours and forgot to remove her name, my apologies, the instructions I gave you are for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is there a way to find deleted personal messages from a fb acct?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Click More, the Archive and it may be there, else no it wont be.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you