Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I have had an ovi.com email address 5 yrs. now everytime

Customer Question

i have had an ovi.com email address for over 5 yrs. now everytime I try to access my email account I get sent to Yahoo and I do not have a valid yahoo ID and they sent me to you ????
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i been online now for half and hour .. said 8 mins and then said 10 minmy question is stills and i dont know what goes on...... do i just sit here ??? my question is still HOW DO I ACCESS MY ovi.com email account. Why are you asking me about Homoeopathy ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why have I paid money for this service ... you aren"t even responding AT ALL ???
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Ovi.com email redirects now to nokiamail.com. Nokia mail however doesn't seem to be in service either. Are you certain about the domain? When was the last time you were able to use the account? If they have transitioned, as some companies do, over to Yahoo based webmail, then the same email address you've been using in the past you should be able to use in the Yahoo interface. However, this is something you should have been made aware of by your provider quite some time ago if they were making this change. What is the URL you usually go to to check your mail?