Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Last week I reset my yahoo mail password. The alternate email

Customer Question

last week I reset my yahoo mail password. The alternate email address they have has not been valid for years. I cannot remember my password ***** need to reset it. I have emailed yahoo help 4 times and no response. can you advise?????
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. When you no longer have access to your recovery information and cannot reset your password ***** must fill out a special form to regain access to the account. Please click HERE and proceed to fill out the form. It may take yahoo some time to get back to you but make sure that you give them an email address that you can access. If you do not have one then create a free email address at either yahoo or gmail so you have some way for the yahoo mail administrators to contact you. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris