Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Our e.mail address is xxxxxxxxxxxx

Customer Question

our e.mail address is xxxxxxxxxxxxx
we ask for the password ***** this mail as mail stoped working
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
kindly verify our user name and password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
after verifying user name and password ***** how we can change them later ?
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Can you provide more information about your problem please? Are you using an email program to get your email and if so which one, is it windows mail or outlook? Also can you tell me which email service you are using?Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI CHRIS
WE ARE USING OUTLOOK
MAIL SERVER IS pop.gmail.com
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the problem that outlook is saying your user name or password ***** *****? Are you able to log in at www.gmail.com? Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I tried to log in but FAILED
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Try going to the following link and resetting your password *****://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/ after you have reset your password ***** logging in. If you have trouble resetting let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I FOLLOWED THIS WEB AND GOT THIS SCREEN
Password ***** for hightech.com.egPlease contact your domain IT administrator to reset your password ***** retrieve your username. Learn more.Did you type your email address incorrectly? Try again.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, is this a gmail account you need the password ***** or something else? I thought it was a Gmail account? Is it a domain account that uses google apps? Please provide as much info about the account as you can, for example is this a personal account or a work account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ITS WORK ACCOUNT
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok if it is a work account then you will need to contact the person who is the administrator to reset your password. This is not something you have permission to do in this situation. Someone with administrative permissions needs to do it for you so that is how you need to go about this. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated and is what credits me for my time spent talking to you and leading you to your solution, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WE HAD RENTED THIS DOMAIN FROM D-LINK COMPANY IN EGYPT AND WE GOT 10 E.MAILS ADDRESSES WITH THIS SERVER (pop.gmail.com)
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok but as I said in order to change any passwords you will need to use an account that has permission to do so. If you do not which account that is I would suggest you contact whoever set this up for you initially. Since they are using pop.gmail.com it means they are using google apps. Google apps requires an administrative account to make changes like passwords and things like that. So you are going to need to contact whoever set this up and find out that information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the person who did that immigrated to Astralia 4 years ago !!!!
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
If this is a paid apps account, then you do get phone support however you will need a pin number which proves you are authorized to administer the account when calling. If you do not know the pin call anyway and see if there is anything that can be done. The number is ***** in the US or 1-***-***-**** for worldwide. But if you do not have an administrator account and cannot get in touch with the administrator then you may be out of luck but give the phone number above a try first and we will see what options you have after you try that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I FORGOT TO INFORM YOU THAT I STILL RECEIVING EMAIL FROM THIS ACCOUNT AND CAN FORWARD this mail to other address through my mobile phone !!!11
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
That is important for me to know. So are you able to use this account through the phone but just not through outlook?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok that changes things quite a bit, this could be a simple issue with outlook. Sometimes google will not connect through outlook if outlook tries to connect to often. I am going to give you a couple things to try. First close outlook. Next go to this link in your web browser https://accounts.google.com/displayunlockcaptcha Click Continue and once you follow the instructions try opening outlook again and see if it works.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we got the following messageAccount access enabledPlease try signing in to your Google account again from your new device or application.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok then go ahead and try outlook again.