Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Just seeing if it possible to get partners outlook account

Customer Question

Just seeing if it possible to get partners outlook account passwords as i am sure but not 100% that he has been paying for sex with a transgender woman :(

He has two emails that he uses and tries to hide

1.  *****************

2.  *****************

thank you

Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Unfortunately it would be unethical for any certified computer professional to tell you how to break into the email accounts. I understand his behavior is hurting you but breaking into the accounts is not the right way to go about it. In fact in a lot of cases it is not even possible to do. Passwords are generally not stored anywhere in plain text for security reasons. So this means unless he stored these passwords on the computer he uses then you have no chance of finding them without his knowledge and even then you would still need access to the computer. My advice would be to simply confront him on it, you sound pretty sure about and depending on his response you will likely be able to tell if he is telling you the truth. If you would like you can tell me why you think he is doing this or what made you suspicious in the first place and I may be able to make more sense out of it. But as for getting into those email accounts just by having the email addresses it is not possible. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks, Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for yr help, i have confronted him. There are many programs advertised on the internet that say they can dowmload their app or program and it will give me password, are they a scam or do they work as they cost hundreds of dollars

Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
In most cases they are a scam. It really depends on how he stores his passwords and my guess is he does not have the computer remember them at all and just remembers the passwords. When that is the case the password ***** easily be retrieved from the computer so I would not suggest you spend any money. Why do you think he has been doing this? What evidence have you seen or had and what happened when you confronted him?
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
The reason I asked about your evidence is because this may not be as bad as you think. If you just saw an advertisement or something like that on the computer it could just be that he visited an adult website or accidentally clicked on a video featuring transgender women which would then trigger the ads. It does not mean he is paying for sex with them. If you saw something like an email from a website like craigslist talking about sex then that would be more likely that he is paying for sex. Usually craigslist or other escort websites are where these transactions are set up. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated and is how I get credit for my time spent with you. Like I said we can still chat after rating if you need more help. Thanks