Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I can't remember my user name or password ***** therefore can'

Customer Question

I can't remember my user name or password ***** therefore can't access my Facebook page
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You will have to reset your password ***** and then use this new password ***** sign into your account.
To reset your password, please use the link below
https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
Complete the process and once you have reset the password, please use this new password ***** sign into your account.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer use the email that was used to set up my Facebook account. Therefore I can't access it togetmy reset code
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, it is really important we get access back to it else to be to the point, you lose your facebook account.
What happens when you try to access the email account?