Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My Yahoo was hacked. They also eased all my sent messages after

Customer Question

my Yahoo was hacked. They also eased all my sent messages after May 18. I want them.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
The only way Yahoo will help is via the recovery email request form.
Problem is you may have left it too late as it only goes back 7 days when the servers normally keep the data and then discard it.
Please don't shoot the messenger, but your likely out of luck as you left it too late, but you can still attempt a recovery using the form which I provide on the link below
Click me to open
You will have to select the time frame of 7 days, and then everything up to that will be restored but as I indicated, if its from May 18th you lost the emails then its likely too late.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you