James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have been using my ordinary computer and recg

Customer Question

I have been using my ordinary computer for sending and recg emails and my last one,
I put into draft late last nite on the 7/06/2014 to Elcol Pty. Ltd because I had not com-
pleted it and wanted to edit and add to it.
I have spent the past 2hrs trying to recover same as when I came back to the computer,
it had gone on to the craziest sites (to me) - which I couldn't understand or get out of !!
Could you please help me?? Am so exhausted. Our email address is : ***@******.***. Thanking you so very much - in advance, I HOPE !
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you sure you did put it in Draft?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,