Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

OK this is a rollercoaster of a problem so bare with. I am

Customer Question

OK this is a rollercoaster of a problem so bare with. I am trying to get on my facebook, on my new phone, but have forgotten the password ***** the last time I typed it or changed it was nearly a year ago if not longer. Tried to change it via SMS messaging but never received a message on my active phone, same number as on my Facebook. So I am left with the email option left. One email on my Facebook was last used about 6-7 years ago and is completely inactive. The other is a gmail and I can't remember when it was last used or made. If I could receive some help either with the password ***** on it, I have 2 other emails I use quite often and plan to make one of them the active email on Facebook but can't access it without my password. Is there anything you can do to help? I can use my phone to contact you if needed. Just want to get on my Facebook and not have to make a new one.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Will will will you and will you Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
Unfortunately, if the information that you need to use to recover your account is not already associated with your Facebook account it can be a challenge to use any of the information to unlock your Facebook account. That is all by design, as you probably know. But, there are several ways you can recover your Facebook account. If you do not have access to the previous emails or even phone number, you can still use your friends to reestablish access to your account.
Here is an example of how to do this
http://bitli.es/yxPGhD
Please let me know if you still have questions.