Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I have outlook 365 & I just bought a Samsung note 4. Without

Customer Question

I have outlook 365 & I just bought a Samsung note 4.
Without jumping through hoops how can I transfer my contacts, addresses & tasks to my phone & how can I maintain transfer between them?
Thanks,
Peter Pollard
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
Peter, the most straightforward way to do this is put the contacts into Gmail. Gmail will automatically synchronize with your note 4. It's not the only way, but it is definitely the easiest. From Outlook, you can go to file export and then export the file as a comma separated text file. Then, you can go into Gmail and go to the import export and then just upload it.
Then, if you have Outlook set up to synchronize with your Gmail account that will be in both places. Having the synchronization between Outlook and Gmail is a little bit more involved. If you want to maintain synchronization the easiest way is most likely going to be with a third-party product like companionlink.