IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have been trying to get into my email account the

Customer Question

I have been trying to get into my email account for weeks the only way I had to get on was my phone ans my phone got smashed. Now it's asking me a ton of questions I can't remember but I need this email address rhe email address is***@******.***. I can receive messages they***@******.***.... please HELP! ***** ***** Morgan
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Do you remember the password ***** "*****@******.***" or you forgot it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I forgot it or I wouldn't need you ...lol
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK.
I have checked your GMail account and you can change (reset) the current password ***** confirming your identity.
The easiest way to do that is to receive a verification code that can be sent to the associated phone number, which is the number ending in 00.
Do you still use that phone number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's the problem my life was on that phone but it will not even take my bk up email***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
For your GMail account, the only password ***** options are:
1. send a verification code to the phone number ending in 00
2. answer multiple questions about your GMail account
Unfortunately, there is no option to use alternative e-mail.
If you say the phone got smashed, please check if the SIM card is intact. If it is, you can place it in another phone and receive a verification code there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks is that the white colored chip?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it usually is white, but it depends on the network operator as they can add their own logo and color on it.
A SIM card looks like this:
graphic
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12833027/JA/pics/SIM%20card.jpg
So, if you still have that smashed phone, check if the SIM card is intact. If it is, just put it in another working phone to receive a verification code there.
In case the SIM card is not functional, you can contact your network operator and ask for a replacement SIM card with the same number. They can provide it for you if you are a registered user.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have service with Verizon anymore after 10 yrs they did me really badly is there can I get it without there service?😵
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Well, first check if the SIM card is working on another phone. If it is, you don't need to contact them and ask a replacement SIM card.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
I am following with you to see if you still require assistance with this issue. Does the SIM card work with another phone?
Let me know,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi!
Were you able to read my messages sent to you?