James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I changed my email address with Verizon and my passwords to

Customer Question

I changed my email address with Verizon and my passwords to Thunderbird stopped working. I changed the email address back with verizon, but the passwords are still not accepted by thunderbird.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Are you able to login to your e-mail via webmail?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, please disconnect me!!!!!
I am not connected - I saw you sent a request so i though you do need remote service.