James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How can I clean my inbox e-mail I have over 7,000 most

Customer Question

how can I clean my inbox for my e-mail I have over 7,000 most of which I have not read and don't care to read just need to start over. I want to know if the is the way to clear all at once
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issue. Before I can give you a solution to this, please tell me the following:
1. Are you using a computer to access your email account? Or are you using a smartphone?
2. If you are using a computer, is it running with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or a Mac?
3. Who is your email provider? Gmail? Hotmail? Yahoo Mail? AOL? or others?
4. How do you access the email account? Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Safari? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess