Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

CAN'T GET INTO MY E MAIL ACCOUNT.

Customer Question

CAN'T GET INTO MY E MAIL ACCOUNT.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, can you please tell me your email address? For privacy reasons do not type the @ symbol just type it like this someone at something.com. Also let me know any error message you receive when you try and get into your email account so I can help. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** when you try and log into your email account. If you think this is too difficult to fix by chat and would like me to connect to your computer and help you click the get extra help button. If you do not need extra help you can always reply to me to continue the discussion if you have follow up questions.Thank you,Chris
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
If you do not need remote support just let me know what happens when you try and access your account. All I know as this point is you cannot get into your account. I need more information in order to help you.