James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am being told that someone other than myself is on my email

Customer Question

I am being told that someone other than myself is on my email and is still on it in some mode so that I could read an attachment to an email from Canada
please assist me in this trouble
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
May i know the exact message you have received regarding this?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $54 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iam told that someone is using aol onn my e mail
who and how are you being told about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I tried to download an attachment toan e mail that I received from Canada iwas not allowed to see the attachment because there was another user still on my email I ama new customer one week I don't know how this could happencan you shut down the other user I have not authorized anyone to use my new aol e mail
I cannot see it but i can fix it by remotely connecting to your system. Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
I sent the request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks
You asked a new question which is marked as duplicate. Please respond here. Did you get the request for remote?