Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My internet subscriber changed my email address at the beginning

Customer Question

My internet subscriber changed my email address at the beginning of 2015. The old address is no longer valid. I need to change my email address in settings in order to post to Craigslist. Can you help me change my address without the verification process to the old email?
Thank you,
***** ***** (###) ###-####***@******.*** ... NOT***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jeff, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
How long ago was the old email address active?
Unfortunately for you to do what you want to do you will need to go through the verification process which would require you to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and explain the situation to them.
Your alternate solution would be to make a new Craigslist account.
Do the old and new email addresses differ that much and are they from the same host
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,