Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My original yahoo email address was/is "*****@******.***.

Customer Question

my original yahoo email address was/is "*****@******.***. When connected to Channel 4 TV on my computer this afternoon I was asked to register. In doing so I inserted the above email address but it was not accepted as it was stated to be in use already. I therefore insterted a different yahoo address "*****@******.***" which was accepted. However, when subsequently I connected to my yahoo mail I what appeared on screen was "rod192", and I can't find my way back to "rod1pat" which has all my important emails and which I need to connect to urgently. Please help. Can you sort it or if not what do I do, step by step. I don't mind losing "rod192" entirely so long as I can get "rod1pat" back.
Category: Email
Expert:  Christopher Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** this appears to be a Yahoo issue, can you "Sign Out" of the rod192 account and log back on with the rodpat1 account. This would have to be done on the Yahoo.com website through your pc. The question mentions channel 4 on your TV. Is your PC connected to the TV and if so, how is it connected?
With that information, I should be able to help you further.
I can always connect to your PC remotely and solve the problem that way if you wish.