Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Over the past few days, my access to the internet has become

Customer Question

Over the past few days, my access to the internet has become somewhat thready, and continues to be weak, but more importantly, my 2013 Outlook is reporting that it is "WORKING OFFLINE" . I am sure that my e-mails are piling up at a rate of about 200/day. How do I get my Outlook to go back "ONLINE" ?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
In outlook, Click Send/Receive, then click Work Offline so it is unselected.
It will bring outlook online then
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please