James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My google+ account is no longer posting anything I share--yesterday

Customer Question

My google+ account is no longer posting anything I share--yesterday I had an error message saying, "Error Loading People"...all of my posts related to YouTube are gone as well....can someone PLEASE help me with this--it's driving me crazy and I've been working on this for two days!
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So I just responded to a post on Google+ and it never showed up in my posts--I don't have the error message anymore from yesterday, but something is amiss.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually I need an answer to this soon. I'd appreciate it if I was not charged for this--$5 is fine. However, I'm not paying $47 dollars and not getting an answer. Thank you.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a web browser in your computer to access Google+ and publish your posts? Or are you posting from another sites linked to your Google+ account?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess