Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I changed my password ***** because I was told that my

Customer Question

I changed my password ***** because I was told that my email account was hacked. I entered the new password ***** it doesn't go through. What do I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I'm ready to help you with this step by step.
A. Please try to login into your AOL email account using your old password.
B. Else, please try to create a new password ***** and login using that account.
Also, I suggest you to please change your account security question and answer and alternate email address (if added) password.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Let me know the results please by clicking "Reply to Expert"
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried my old password, but it didn't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I reset a password. I didn't it yesterday, but today I doesn't work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did it yesterday, but today it doesn't work
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($5 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403