Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Someone has been trying to hack my Hotmail password ***** 90

Customer Question

Someone has been trying to hack my Hotmail password ***** 90 solid minutes now. What can I do? Will I have to establish a new Hotmail account? If so, can I transfer my current Hotmail account emails, etc. over to the new Hotmail account?
Thanks for any help! This is scary!
Sally Kibler
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
There will not be any use of creating a new hotmail account and emails cannot be transferred between them.
In this case, I will help you make this current hotmail account safe and secure.
You need to do the following:
A. Change your Hotmail account password.
B. Change account security question and answer.
C. Scan your computer using your anti-virus program.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($39 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Let me know the results please by clicking "Reply to Expert"
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue.
To make your Hotmail account and computer safe, please follow these steps:
You can change your account password ***** given here:
Visit this page:
https://account.live.com/Password/Change
C. Some hidden malware/spyware/adware could be causing this issue:
I suggest you to scan your computer using free version of Super anti-spyware software. This will remove all of the malwares, spywares and viruses from the computer.Note: If you already have installed Anti-virus programs like Norton, mcafee, CA, kaspersky on the computer, still I suggest you to download and install Super anti-spyware as the Anti-virus program does not remove Malwares/adwares/spywares effectively.
You can download the free version visiting the website given below:
http://www.superantispyware.com/
Please run quick scan to complete the scan in 10-15 minutes.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.