Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

Dear AOL tech support, I accidentally deleted 2 emails just

Customer Question

Dear AOL tech support,
I accidentally deleted 2 emails just now. They were very important business emails.
My email address is***@******.***
please help me!
Thank you so very much in advance.
***** *****
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I attempted to retrieve the accidentally deleted massages by looking for them in the trash and recently deleted folders but they were not in either folder. They could not be found in any of the other folders.
I even tried searching for them using some key words like the sender's name for one of them (since I know who sent one of them), but they are not showing anywhere.
Thank you .
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.One thing you can do is go to your all-male folder which includes all folders under it and to the search from there for something that you know was in one of the messages. Also you have to consider what you are you using to retrieve your email so we can know where to look. There are two ways to retrieve email, one is to use a client like Thunderbird or AOL software on your desktop, and the other way is to go directly to the AOL Mail page, log into the webpage, and read your email in the browser. If you normally do it from a desktop client, then I would suggest at this point going to the aol.com mail webpage and logging in and viewing your emails there and doing a search. Sometimes there are emails on the server that did not make it to the client and vice versa. This is only beginning point, so if you don't get any results with that, let me know and we'll take it from there. Mike