James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email account ID is annaxak but I can't access it. Would

Customer Question

My email account ID is annaxak but I can't access it. Would you please help? When I login, I got pop up screen saying - Sorry! somthing went wrong. Retry? I click retry, the same message box pop up.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.
Can you tell me the name of the email service provider, like Yahoo, gmail etc. ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yahoo. But it is not reset password. It has to do with my creation of the email. Initially my email address was created as***@******.***. I have not used for a while. I can access my account profile, but not inbox. The pop up screen: Sorry! Something went wrong. Retry?" When kick on retry, the pop up screen came back again. Can you fix it?
Sorry for replying you late, I can help you directly by connecting with your PC or should I post the steps here, which you can follow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need you connect to my PC. I am pretty good with computer. like I said the problem is with my login ID***@******.***. the .CN cause the problem to access my inbox and retrieve my email from it.
OK, that is great!! please reply me back , if you want to continue.