Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I run Windows Live Mail 2011 and am in a group of individuals

Customer Question

I run Windows Live Mail 2011 and am in a group of individuals who chat back and forth regularly(3 years+) by hitting "Reply All." For some reason I no longer receive any of their messages unless one of them sends and email to me specifically. None of them are in my blocked senders list and all are in my safe senders list. Help and thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!
Do you know if any of the members of the group are getting bounce back messages when trying to send to your email address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, they are not; and if I group email them with a reply all, they receive and reply which I don't receive, a fact I determined with a friend separately.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I believe I've lost you. Keep the $5 and refund the $25
Hi sorry about the delay
I was in another question when you responded. Did you want to continue working on the question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sure
Again, sorry about that delay.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
go for it
Would it be possible for one of the members of the group try to create a new email chain without using the "reply all" to see what happens? Very strange issue and a bit hard to troubleshoot without getting any error messages
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no, and unfortunately I give up and do not wish to continue.
OK, sorry we weren't able to resolve...if you wish to request a refund you can rate "OK service" here in order to close the question and contact JA customer care for a refund. You can contact Just Answer Customer Care/Billing at these places:Email:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usPhone:US/Canada 1.***-***-****Australia 1.800.679.634New Zealand 0800-452-621United Kingdom 0***-***-****The rest of the world 1-***-***-****