James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I run Windows Live Mail 2011 and am in a group of individuals

Customer Question

I run Windows Live Mail 2011 and am in a group of individuals who chat back and forth regularly(3 years+) by hitting "Reply All." For some reason I no longer receive any of their messages unless one of them sends and email to me specifically. None of them are in my blocked senders list and all are in my safe senders list. Help and thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Do you know if any of the members of the group are getting bounce back messages when trying to send to your email address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, they are not; and if I group email them with a reply all, they receive and reply which I don't receive, a fact I determined with a friend separately.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe I've lost you. Keep the $5 and refund the $25
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry about the delay
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
I was in another question when you responded. Did you want to continue working on the question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sure
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Again, sorry about that delay.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
go for it
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Would it be possible for one of the members of the group try to create a new email chain without using the "reply all" to see what happens? Very strange issue and a bit hard to troubleshoot without getting any error messages
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, and unfortunately I give up and do not wish to continue.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
OK, sorry we weren't able to resolve...if you wish to request a refund you can rate "OK service" here in order to close the question and contact JA customer care for a refund. You can contact Just Answer Customer Care/Billing at these places:Email:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usPhone:US/Canada 1.***-***-****Australia 1.800.679.634New Zealand 0800-452-621United Kingdom 0***-***-****The rest of the world 1-***-***-****