Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email is***@******.*** - I cannot reach a relative

Customer Question

My email is***@******.*** - I cannot reach a relative***@******.***,
(Utah) they all come back. I have people locally that have comcast.net and do not have a problem. Comcast will not help me - can you? DonnaJenson
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me the exact message you get when the emails are returned please?
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The return is like any other returned message - not deliverable.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but it will give a specific error code which tells me why its not deliverable, this I need to know please.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,