James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Sorry about the delay in answering but I have had doctors appointments.

Customer Question

Sorry about the delay in answering but I have had doctors appointments. We are half way through this problem. I deleted the thunderbird application as you told me to and renamed the Thunderbird folder. I re downloaded thunderbird and it was worse. It did not allow me to do anything.
AI misunderstood your instruction about downloading the Thunderbird app. And installing it on the Mozilla site. I will remove the Th'bird from my computer, rename the folder again and d'load the T'b application at Mozilla ..org
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
Are you using a Mac or a Windows 8 computer?
Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess