IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have lost all my addresses and contacts outlook

Customer Question

I have lost all my addresses and contacts for Microsoft outlook and do not know my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Who is your e-mail with and which version of Outlook is it? Also, how was it lost? these are usually stored in pst files?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $54 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want remote
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been charged for 4 responses on my mastercard - this needs to be reimbursed to me.
Apologies for that. You asked the same question three times, only this one is active and other two are already closed. If you want to discuss billing please email***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email has lost all my contacts and I am unable to send. I am very frustrated as I am unable to get help.
n
I sent you the request for remote service as per your request yesterday. Do you want me to connect remotely and help you with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand, my understanding is that I pay $54 for the service. however I have not received the service and been charged 4 times. could you please reimburse me otherwise I will have to take things further.
When you ask a new question, you are charged for it. From what i can see, your previous questions (for which you were charged) are closed. If you want to discuss billing, then emailing***@******.*** will resolve all billing queries. On this question, i have sent a request of remote service for $54 which is an additional service for remoting in.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cease contact with me. I can not afford the charges.
N Akeroyd
I will request this question to be closed. Thank you and apologies.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

If you still require assistance, let me know. I can help you with no additional cost.

Let me know,