Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I went on an 11 day vacation. The computer was turned off.

Customer Question

I went on an 11 day vacation. The computer was turned off. When I returned, I turned it on, went to Eudora email and it did come up briefly. I was able to delete a couple emails, but the new emails did not appear. Now, everytime I click on Eudora, it says "The application Eudora quit unexpectedly." I need your help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Lets try a simple fix first, this may not repair the issue, but it could. And it wont delete any files.
Open your finder ( magnifying glass ) type in disk utility, and launch the disk utility application.
On the left side of the disk utility window, click your mac hd, then at the lower right hand side, click repair permissions .
When it says permissions repair complete. Restart the mac, then try eudora. And then message me here to let me know the results. If the above doesnt work, we will try further steps as needed.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had my computer expert over today and he showed me how to access my email through Comcast. So far, it is working well. I can access all emails sent to me from May 11th or so, but not the ones before that. I will stay with this for now. I wrote down your directions and will try it later.