James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot send an email message out on Mozilla Thunderbird as

Customer Question

I cannot send an email message out on Mozilla Thunderbird as of yesterday. The error message reads: "Enter a password ***** greenvillespeechandlanguage.com on smtpout.secureserver.net. SMTP Server Password *****".
I do not have a password ***** than my log-in password, which does not work. There is an icon for "enter new password", but that doesn't get me anywhere either.
I NEED A PASSWORD ***** SENDING EMAILS OUT for my business computer please.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
From this error it appears your password ***** been changed for your email account and this is why it is not allowing you to send anymore.
To confirm this, Click on my link below please and tell me if you are able to sign into your email account via that link
Click me to sign in
Let me know the results please
Thank you