James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY HOME PAGE .WITH MY E MAIL SIGN IN ALL

Customer Question

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY HOME PAGE .WITH MY E MAIL SIGN IN ALL THE TIME. I HAD THIS EVER SINCE I HAD MY COMPUTER. I WAS ABLE TO SIGN OUT WHEN I WANTED TO. FOR SOME REASON I CAN,T DO THIS NOW. I NOW HAVE TO BRING UP MY HOME PAGE ,THEN PRESS MY EMAIL AND THEN GO TO XFINITY WHICH COME UP ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY SCREEN.SIGN IN EACH TIME AND THEN MY COMPUTER WILL GO BACK TO MY HOME AND THEN I CAN.GET INTO MY EMAIL.IN THE PAST I NEVER HAD TO DO THIS.IHAVE TRIED TO GIVE YOU PEOPLE MY ACCT # ***** THAT DOSE NOT WORK. I DO NOT KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT RUNNING COMPUTER COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME.I NO I HAVE HAD MY COMPUTER FOR ABOUT 5YRS. I, AM TRYING TO LEARN MYSELF ANY CHANGE IN IT THROW ME OFF. THANK YOU .
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
if you want i can remotely fix the problem for you.
let me know which internet browser are you using.