Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

No longer have same email or password ***** not sure of my password

Customer Question

No longer have same email or password ***** not sure of my password can't access my account and my security question is wrong
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
What is the site with whom you are working to recover your email information?. I wouldn't worry about the security question being wrong just yet because what will happen is if you're locked out for too many temps or if you typed in the wrong email address it will still give you random security questions. This is their way of avoiding people using that to find out randomly which email addresses exist.
If it's easier for you, I can also log into your computer remotely and I can help you with it that is an optional service if it's something you want to do just extra help button on your page.