Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

My account has been deactivated, but it is the email I use

Customer Question

my account has been deactivated, but it is the email I use with my ipad. Help me please
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
As a last resort, you could create a new account, but that's obviously not the best option right now unless you have to do it. If you try to login using your Apple ID from your computer browser, what does it tell you when you try the current username and password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have tried a new account but the popup with the***@******.*** keeps popping up and asking for the password. So I can't do anything. I have tried my apple id but it still wants the password ***** the old email.

What I assume you want is that you want your original Apple ID and email address. Is that correct? If that's correct, then we need to forget about any new email addresses or IDs. I'm assuming that you want to get into your original account otherwise all your data from that account will be gone. So to do that the only way is to gain access to that account. So, you need to try to login with your original Apple ID on the Apple website. And if it does not allow you to login then please tell me exactly what the message is. Exactly, word for word.
Now I notice here you've mentioned a Yahoo.com email address and that would be separate from anything related to Apple. And I'm suggesting that you do this on a website from your computer so that there's no confusion about what site you're on and what is asking you to log into.