James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How do I remove All of my past e-mails from Yahoo quickly

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean deleting all email messages in your Inbox?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES. I want to remove every single e-mail of the thousands archived in my in box. I thought that there is a way to do this with just a few mouse clicks. I have Windows XP.
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can help you deleting emails directly and quickly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Problem with me. If you connect with my computer remotely, is there an extra charge? If so, how much is the extra charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, would there be a record of the process of removing e-mails so I could refer to it in the future?
Remote support costs $19 extra. And yes, I will show you how and there will be a record of instructions. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like the remote support feature. However, it is too late tonight to get into this for me. I have to go to sleep now. I'll sign in in the next few days and continue.
This should a quick fix. OK, please get back to me whenever you are available. Thank you.