James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot find my shortcut icon thunderbird e-mail acct

Customer Question

I cannot find my shortcut icon for my thunderbird e-mail acct which is***@******.***. How do I get it back? Thanks Geraldine Challenor
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When was the last time it worked properly?
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I've sent you the remote offer, once accepted it will allow us to communicate directly.
Then, From your computer click the following link:
Click Here
And click Join your session --> And run the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Thank you