Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I need to reset my apple id. i am having password *****

Customer Question

I need to reset my apple id. i am having password ***** with my iMAC and the deeper I go the worse it is. I got to the password ***** and what ever I enter is mot accepted for the reset.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have the email address associated with your Apple ID account?

What's your Mac OS X version, i.e., 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, etc.?

Did you try the password ***** at least one uppercase letter, at least one lowercase letter, and at least one number, and at least 8 characters total?

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,