James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't send email via Comcast using thunderbird on win

Customer Question

Hi I can't send email via Comcast using thunderbird on win7
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Are you getting any error message when sending fails? Can you just receive emails normally?
Also, can I remotely access your Windows 7 computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing this problem while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sending appears to go OK, the message appears in the Sent Items folder, it is just never delivered when I check my messages for new mail. Remote access is OK.Thanks,
Dave Jacobowitz
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can receive normal emails.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dave,
Thank you for writing back with that information and thank you for your permission to do remote access.
I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session.
After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess, I solved the problem. Thanks for your help anyway. I won't need the remote access after all.Thanks,
Dave Jacobowitz
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dave,
I am glad that you were able to resolve the problem on your own. If you need assistance in the future, you can get back to me here any time.
Thank you for using our service.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the help.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome Dave.