Richard Hall
Richard Hall, Server and client Support all platforms
Experience:  Chief Information Officer at Spectrum Contracting Serv.
77993500

I am looking trail of emails to an individual, I know

Customer Question

I am looking for a trail of emails to an individual, I know they weren't deleted, but they are not showing in my inbox or sent box?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard Hall replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** should be able to assist you.Can you tell me how it is you access your email. Is it via web or an email client like Outlook or something similar.Thanks!Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
after the laptop opens up and I put in my security, the google home page appears with it's daily fun logo. I scroll up to the right and click on 'mail' and my trail of emails is all there.
Ok. I was wanting to determine whether or not the messages could have been downloaded off of the server. So your only access to email is via a web browser and those emails just seemed to have disappeared?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I found the email trail and would like to bundle them all together to send to someone else. How do I do that?
You can do it one of two ways, you could create a subfolder, move them all to the folder so the are easy to find. Then select the emails in question and forward them to the address you want to receive them.Does that make sense?Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot create a folder or subfolder.. I don't know how..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what's the other way to do it?
Sure. I can walk you through that.On the left side of the screen you will see ' More labels', click the down arrow.Click on Create New label to create a new label/folder. Google calls it labels. Folders are the same difference.You can then move the messages that you select to the new label/folder. I have attached a screen shot of how to move them.That will get them all into the same folder for you to eliminate searching for them again and grouping them all together so you can forward. Richard