flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I would like to setup a account but i dont know

Customer Question

I would like to setup a account but i dont know how can you please help me
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of account is it?
Is there any error or message?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't want you to help me any more i wont pay you i feel like this is done on purpose why do i have to pay you when it's a benefit to Google
I'm sorry. Like many other internet online companies, such as Microsoft or Yahoo or Facebook etc., Google does not provide direct support at all. I'm an independent computer technician. I'm not affiliated with Google. Please let me know if you still need help with this issue; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.
we are not paid by google.
We are paid by you to help YOU
google does not care one lick if you have a google account or not. They have not purposely made it difficult. They have made it as easy as possible for a person with average computer skills. If you dont have those we will be happy to help you. But we charge.
If you prefer a refund and you can work it out yourself or ask a friend please let me know and i can put you in for one
If you would like me to help you with it I can call you even remote in to your computer and show you exactly what to do or even do it for you.