Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Email doesn't work,because I put info in wrong the firt time

Customer Question

email doesn't work,because I put info in wrong the firt time ,can you help me put email *****@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Is it saying your password ***** ***** when you try and log in?
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Also For privacy reasons email addressees are blocked out on this site so what you typed shows up to me as *****@******.*** Can you please retype the email address that you need to have access to and this time do not type the @symbol. Type it like this someoneATsomething.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
robzuidemaataol.com
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and have you attempted to reset the password *****? What was the last password ***** remember using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BABYbuster
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok one moment I am going to take a look
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Are you sure this is the correct user name? robzuidemaat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have more than one because,sites never work right
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
I think you may just be making a mistake or typing your username wrong, which account are you unable to get into?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
waynezuidemaataol.com robwzuidemaataol.com, two facebook accounts because I don't know what the hell iam doing,iam old
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
As long as you remember the passwords or we can reset them I can help you. Seems you just keep forgetting either your user name or passwords. I would suggest you try resetting any passwords you may have forgotten when you cannot log in. If you prefer I can connect to your computer and go through this with you. If you want me to connect to your computer click the get extra help button.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cost me to much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
put in dumpster
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Professional help cost money as this may take me an hour or more to help you. I will connect to your computer and take a look at no extra charge and see if I can fix it in 10 minutes or so if you would like. I will do this at no extra charge, I dont know if the issue is simple or difficult yet.