Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Just switched over to office 365 business servers.

Customer Question

Just switched over to office 365 for our business servers. My email has been on windows live . Contacts did not transfer properly at all.
How do I delete all of the contacts and start from anew. All I notice is that I have to delete one at a time.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To do this you Click People icon in Outlook on your computer in the left navigation, press CTRL+A to select all the contacts, then delete them all.
If you would like to delete all contacts in Outlook Web App (http://mail.office365.com), multiple deleting is not a supported feature at present.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.0
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you