Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have had a malware

Customer Question

I have had a malware come through into my mail and as it was from a friend, and I thought they'd sent me a video, I tried to open it. Now it has gotten into all the email address (including clients) that we have ever sent anything to and is sending them the same stupid thing. I have rung Apple care and they said that I need to ring our provider. Can you please help me figure out how to stop it!
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Have you tried going to your email website in order to change your email password ***** check your email account security settings?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thanks! By the way you can cancel my "subscription". I don't want a subscription. Please do not deduct any further payments from my credit card.
I'm sorry. Is there any issue? Monthly support subscription is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. Did you try my suggestion yet?
Please reply at the box below. We guarantee our service. Thank you.