James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I was checking my email and all of the inbox entries since

Customer Question

I was checking my email and all of the inbox entries since March 25 suddenly disappeared.
How can I get them back?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Who is your e-mail with and how were you accessing it? Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionWould you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email all appears in gmail from several providers. One address is *****@******.***;, another is *****@******.***;
*****@******.***;
Which one is the one having issues? Please type it without the @ symbol.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apparently all or at least their receipt through gmail. They were showing through the hours today and suddenly they disappeared.
earl.barnett gmail.com
Okay. Please compose an email to this address from the same screen and tell me if you receive it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To you at what email address?
To your own address. earl.barnett gmail.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I do that? Send from this screen?
You need to open your Gmail screen to do this. May i connect remotely if your having issues to do this directly?