Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I want to open a paypal business account and paypal is not

Customer Question

i want to open a paypal business account and paypal is not accepting my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. if you are starting a brand new paypal account, with an email you have never used with paypal before. Make sure that you are using one uppercase letter, at least one number, one symbol such as ! and that your password ***** ***** least 8 characters long/ If you are attempting to use an email that you have previously registered with paypal. Then your best bet is to attempt resetting your password ***** this link. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/accountrecovery/passwordrecovery Enter your email address, and it will allow you to reset the password. If none of the above helps, please send a clear and detailed reply letting me know whether you already have a normal paypal account, and what exactly is happening when you tried the above steps so that I can assist you further as needed Thank you, *****