James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

GA-crb A friend of mine who at one time tried to help me when I had

Customer Question

A friend of mine who at one time tried to help me when I had such problems with my email when Charter was trying to put in new sytems now says he also gets my emails and facebook. We can't figure out how this happened or how to get rid of his being able to get in those systems.
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you use any email program, e.g. Outlook, to access your emails? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?Keep me posted.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Please do not open up duplicate questions for your issue, but reply back to me on this page itself. Thank you.
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/email/92kk3-friend-mine-one-time-tried-help-when.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.