Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

My phone is lost and I do not remember my email or username

Customer Question

My phone is lost and I do not remember my email or username is ***** ***** I can do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today. Have you ever logged onto iTunes from your computer? May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly? Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't the email I used to sign up for Facebook I haven't used I years Microsoft doesn't recognize the account
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Is this an email address you created just for your phone or is it your only email address? If you've used it for other websites and you cannot remember I can most probably find it for you as it will be recorded in your computer's Registry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was a old computer I no longer have. The only thing on that email is my Facebook...I need my face book for work and the email [email protected] does not work on hotmail how else can I get my Facebook
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
There are a few ways we can find your account, give me one moment, I'll look up your hotmail account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Yes it seems that hotmail account doesn't exist, under what name is ***** ***** account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anthony Battisti
Child in blue hoodie holding a fish is me
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm on my phone I don't have a computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
What kind of phone is it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iPhone I'm not satisfied this isn't going to work
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
It's a bit difficult to resolve a problem with so little information
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You said you lost your phone, is this another phone you already owned or is it new?
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I looked up your Facebook account with the name you gave me "Anthony Battisti Child" and there is no such account, nor the email you suggested - do you have anyone you gave your email to that may have emailed you in the past?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The name is***** profile pic is a child in a blue hoodie holding a fish
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
What's your original cell phone number? Write it with underscores _ instead of spaces
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Anthony, do you remember your password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I wouldn't be here if idid
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I found a way for you to log into your account without your email but you need your password
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
In your question it says you forgot your email or username, I found your username
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is my username
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
anthony.battisti.96
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's a different fb
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
That's the one under the name Anthony Battisti with a child holding a fish as the display picture. Look: https://www.facebook.com/anthony.battisti.96
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just moms mind bud I'm gonna contained with a new page I don't know what else to do...sry it
Sucks I had to pay $5 I thought this was a face book help that's what you advertised as (your company) I don't have to pay more than 5 bucks do I?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks though you really tried
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I'm not in the billing department so I don't know much you bid for your question, you can find that information by contacting billing: ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks bud
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome Anthony.If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin