Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

I have been trying since TUESDAY to get my Incredimail back

I have been trying since TUESDAY to get my Incredimail back working. I had to take my computer in to have some work and my Incredimail contents were gone. I have licenses for Gold-Premium-LTWIZ--BACKUP--HALLOWEEN. I have tried VIP support but have not heard from them in nearly 3 days. I have done everything they say but it is not working. I had folders I had created, Address Book, plus all the letters etc for my licenses. should I just uninstall Incredimail and then download again? Will all my things be there? They gave me a link to click on to download the Gold etc but when I go to my Style Box only part is there. Most of the boxes are black---but it shows the name and when I click on it, it works like to send it on an email,. I am t-totally disgusted

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask, which version of Windows you are using?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

windows 7

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? No extra charge.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and run the remote application after it is downloaded:

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you again,
- Jason