Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

Hi, I use MS Outlook for Mac for work and after clicking send

Hi, I use MS Outlook for Mac for work and after clicking send on an email this morning, Outlook has become non-functional, I can't click on anything. In other words, it has frozen and yet, numerous restarts havent fixed it. Any ideas as I am lost and can't work!

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, yes, I am struggling, still not resolved... need help asap. MS Outlook has completely frozen.

Thank you.

If you are using a PC, Internet Explorer works the best. If you are using a Mac, only Safari will work with this remote.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, it's downloading, it's taking some time though, I use a MacBook as per the original message.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It somehow seems to have fixed itself now. No further help required. Thank you...

Fantastic :) I am glad to hear that.

Is there anything else that I may help you with today?

- Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actually... strange... it's back again. Tried to send another email and it completely froze once more! I don't get it...

I will try and log in again on the above, if ok? Although it said the original Screen Connect client was not allowed as it is from an unidentified developer?

In that case, you will have to temporarily enable that.

- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen
- Click System Preferences
- Click Security
- Click and choose "Allow to run all applications"
- Close that window
- Click the same link again and run the link.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I've done so... should it open or something? It just sits in the bottom right corner at the moment...

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason