Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

how do I print attachments from email

how do I print attachments from email

Hello Carol! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer? Is there any error or message?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=1c9bfad3-a1b9-44bd-be95-49ad8d96a4e7

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I get emails with attachments and when I open the attachment it goes to a black screen and there is no option to print off

Thank you. Please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have been waiting for you to help not happy please do not take moneys from my account I will find someone else to help

I'm sorry. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. It looks like your computer is connected now. I will chat with you in a second.

Edit: Your computer's internet /connection is slow, but I'll try to my best to fix this issue for you. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service. Thank you,