Cory
Cory, Support Technician
Experience:  5+ years of email experience
8685120

how can I get my gmail password XXXXX I forgot it and the hints

how can I get my gmail password XXXXX I forgot it and the hints and additional information do not work. Also I think my account may have been suspended for too many log in attempts.
Welcome, I am Cory. I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry you are having trouble accessing your Gmail account.

Because you do not know your security question, you will have to complete the recovery form.

Please click https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/skt to start the recovery process.

If you have any questions, please reply and I will assist you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have done this already and I haven't received any answers back from google or anyone

Vincent,

How long has it been?

Did you give them an email you can access?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 or 3 days and I sent another one this morning.. yes my Hotmail account.. is there any other way I can get my password XXXXX (rather than waiting for them to reply...if they ever do) or is there a number I can call?

Vincent,

I am sorry, but there is not a number you can call.

Also, do not keep completing the recovery form. When you do that, it starts the wait time over and puts you at the end of the line.

Depending on volume, it can take 3-5 business days for a response.

You should also check your spam/junk folder as well.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

does it matter if i tried multiple recovery claims (some that said your info does not match) or if i have one good one (this morning) they should get back to me right?

Vincent,

Yes, they should respond and tell you one way or another. When you complete it again and again, it just starts the time over.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i guess i have no choice but to wait for them to reply... the point of this is to recover my contacts and pictures that are supposed to be synced to my gmail from my phone (when i created the account).. is there any other way to recover this info if i don't get an answer back from google?

Vincent,

If you can not get access with the recovery form, then you can contact Gmail legal.

If it is for a legal issue, then you can contact the legal department, but you are going to need a subpoena.

Google Inc.

Phone Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Fax Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>E-mail Address:[email protected]

Contact Name: Google Legal Investigations Support
Online Service Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Note(s): Custodian of Records Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
Pauline Samson, Legal Assistant
Main phone number:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Ed Choi, Legal Department
Main phone number:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>

Please remember to rate my answer below.

I will not get credit for assisting you today unless you rate 'Ok Service" or higher and click Submit.