Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

i can not get my aol password XXXXX i was hacker earlier today.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when resetting? Do you have a free or paid AOL account?

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, so I can chat with you and help you directly:

Edit: The account is blocked; please call AOL tomorrow for a paid plan support in order to get your account unblocked, then you can cancel the plan a few days later by calling AOL again. Thank you